Who We Are
A team of social workers with Master’s degrees (MSW) and licensure in social work (LCSW) who work together to produce videocasts, webinars, and written training materials derived from evidenced based research and human interest stories.
To contribute our evidenced based research and human interest stories via informational webinars, videocasts, training materials, written articles, workshops, and documentaries in an effort to educate and train current social workers, nonprofit workers, and community members.
To educate, empower, and inspire change makers and community members doing mission driven work to use the knowledge we shared to create positive sustainable change.
To educate and empower our colleagues and fellow citizens to never give up the fight for social justice, social change, improved communities and the dignity and worth of all people.
- Social Changers Episode 6 : 38,000 Veterans Experencing Homelessness
- Social Changers Episode 5: Beyond the Myth – Black Women in America
- Social Changers Episode 4: Bryan Stewart
- Social Changers Episode 3: Gun Violence
- Social Changers Episode 2: Anthony Carter
- Social Changers Episode 1: Josh Kleinbergs
- Perinatal Mental Health: An Overview
- 6 Facts About Postpartum Mental Health I Wish I Had Known Before Giving Birth
- Workshop: Distracted Driving
- This is What a Desert Looks Like
- The Global Implications of Algorithm Bias
- The Concept of Grand Challenges for Social Work
“an idea not coupled with action will never get any bigger than the brain cell it occupied.”Arnold Glasow