KNOWLEDGE – Knowledge is POWER – Power leads to ACTION – Action effects CHANGE – Change affects lives
Who We Are
ACTT’s purpose is to work collaboratively within our communities across the nation by offering social good research and knowledge via a diverse selection of educational platforms such as informational articles, webinars, workshops, documentaries, and podcasts.
What We Do
Through documentaries, webinars, workshops, and informational articles we can bring knowledge and tactics to our fellow community members. We can educate and empower our fellow citizens to voice the need for sustainable changes to laws and policies that affect their communities.
Why We Do It
Social change is defined by Sociologists as changes in human interactions and relationships that transform cultural and social institutions. When these changes occur over time they often have profound and long-term consequences for society. Through our efforts as Social Change Warriors, ACTT will educate, train and empower the future change makers who will end up creating those long-term consequences.
To use our knowledge to educate, coach, train, and empower current social workers and community members doing mission driven work by providing evidence based research.
To empower and inspire change makers and community members to use their knowledge and take action to improve current policies and help change laws to create positive sustainable change.
Reach out and let us know how we can help you with your training needs. Fill out the Information Request and visit us on social media.
Meet the Team
- Our ACTT Social Change Warriors are Masters of Social Work (MSW) trainers who are specialized in macro community social work.
- Several members of our team are licensed social workers with experience in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Motivational Therapy, Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT), marriage counseling, and grief counseling.
- Several of our team members are Veterans who are Qualified Mental Health Professionals (QMHP) and Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselors – Level I.
- Our SCW team members are educated and trained on the Grand Challenges of Social Work and are prepared to train fellow social workers and community members upon request.
- Our SCW Team is an intersectionality of the communities we will be collaborating with for social change.