Our goal is to educate and empower our colleagues and fellow citizens to never give up the fight for social justice, social change, improved communities and the dignity and worth of all people.
To contribute our evidenced based research and human interest stories via informational webinars, videocasts, training materials, written articles, workshops, and documentaries in an effort to educate and train current social workers, nonprofit workers, and community members.
To educate, empower, and inspire change makers and community members doing mission driven work to use the knowledge we shared to create positive sustainable change.
Knowledge is power. Power leads to action. Action affects change. Change affects lives.
- Our ACTT Social Change Warriors are Masters of Social Work (MSW) trainers who are specialized in macro community social work.
- Several members of our team are licensed social workers with experience in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Motivational Therapy, Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT), marriage counseling, and grief counseling.
- Several of our team members are Veterans who are Qualified Mental Health Professionals (QMHP) and Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselors – Level I.
- Our SCW team members are educated and trained on the Grand Challenges of Social Work and are prepared to train fellow social workers and community members upon request.
- Our SCW Team is an intersectionality of the communities we will be collaborating with for social change.